Are you a cyber security professional seeking a vibrant and supportive community? Join Hive Community, where camaraderie, knowledge sharing, and professional growth converge in an inclusive and dynamic space.
The Power of a Community
- Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing – Hive Community serves as a melting pot of diverse expertise. By participating in discussions, sharing experiences, and asking questions, you gain insights that you might not have encountered otherwise. Collaboration fuels innovation, and our community ensures that knowledge flows freely among its members.
- Continuous Learning – In the rapidly evolving world of cyber security, staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices is crucial. Hive Community serves as a continuous learning platform, where even seasoned professionals can expand their skill sets.
- Support and Mentorship – No matter where you are in your career, having a support system is invaluable. Hive Community fosters a nurturing environment where members can seek advice, mentorship, and guidance from experienced professionals.
- Networking Opportunities – Building a strong professional network is essential for career growth. Hive Community brings together like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds, opening doors to exciting opportunities and collaborations.
- Strengthening Cyber Security, Together – Cyber threats are ever-evolving, and the best defense comes from collective efforts. Hive Community aims to unite cyber security professionals to stand as a formidable force against cyber adversaries. Together, we can make a difference in safeguarding critical infrastructure and information sharing.
Join Hive Community
Chris’s career spans the military, government, and academia. As CEO of TeamWorx Security, Chris spends his time growing and nurturing a team that supports the best customers in the world. As a military veteran, he is passionate and supports military veterans and military veteran entrepreneurs. As an engineer, he loves designing, building, and creating solutions that reside at the intersection of government and commercial industry. Chris is a former lecturer at the Johns Hopkins University Department of Engineering and an adjunct of Advanced Cyber Intelligence at the University of South Florida. Chris received his master’s degree from Norwich University and is a graduate of the Army’s prestigious Ranger School. Chris has spent most of his military career with the Army Rangers, 10th Special Forces Group, and the Intelligence Community.