GREAT CAREERS START HEREYour Move..
Senior Software Engineer
Job Description: You will immediately find our team energizing! Apply your expertise of analyzing data to answer complex questions and solve operational challenges. Work with the best, mentor teammates, and push your skills to the next level with cutting edge technologies and operational product deployments.
Duties and Responsibilities: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our product’s direction, as well as deliver business critical functionality and the development of new features. Our technical team is involved in all aspects of the development process ranging from dev-ops to front-end usability, deploying our machine learning solutions, and building distributed back-end systems. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and the drive to learn something new everyday
- Expertise with relational or graph technology, such as PostgreSQL, Neo4J, and/or Elasticsearch.
- Experience developing and deploying applications using NodeJS, Docker containers, and VMs.
- Experience working within and deploying production-level applications from AWS.
- Proficiency with GraphQL, and knowledge of data structures, algorithms and how things fit together with modular design.
- Proficiency in API design, distributed backend systems, and testing functionality.
- Experience designing, building, and scaling data pipelines that consume data from and produce information into a number of back-end storage technologies, including Kafka, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, NiFi, and AWS.
- Proficiency with distributed datastores, such as HBase, Elasticsearch, and S3, and their application for storing and indexing massive datasets.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment within the GitLab platform.
- Experience designing and building for scale and performance.
- Proficiency with multiple operating systems.
- Foundational background in Agile development methodologies and implementation.
- Some familiarity creating interactive UI/UX components and data visualizations
- Some understanding of data science, machine learning, and/or natural language processing.
- Not afraid to learn Tensorflow and XGBoost to create state-of-the-art machine learning models
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis – ability to secure US government security clearance if needed
Ready To Get Started?
We Love Veterans
TeamWorx Security is ALWAYS seeking extremely talented veterans and those who want to learn, develop and contribute to the mission. You are the heart and soul of what we do and why we do it. We welcome technical project managers, administration everything in between. If you have a skillset you want to expand, let us know.