Hive-IQ® Mobile Privacy Notice
This application collects the following Customer Data for purposes of improving the application. Organization name – Description of your organization- Size of your organization -Industry category – Location- Full Name- Email – Phone Number – Metadata
TeamWorx Security, Inc (TWX) is providing Hive-IQ® as a mobile application for the purposes of managing projects, tasks and chat function of Hive-IQ . This service is provided by TWX and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. The data is used to determined key metrics in how the service is being used, how often and by whom.
Information Collection, Use, and Duration
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as entity name, industry, location, email and a entity point of contact.
Customer Data will be used by Hive-IQ™ in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. Hive-IQ is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller. Customer may, for example, use the Services to grant and 2 remove access to a Workspace, assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Customer Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
Hive-IQ™ uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, Hive-IQ™ uses Other Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under a Customer Agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. Hive-IQ™ tries to make the Services as useful as possible for specific Workspaces and Authorized Users. For example, we may improve search functionality by using Other Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content, channels or expertise to an Authorized User, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify organizational trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about Hive-IQ™. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. Hive-IQ™ may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
The information that we request will be retained by us and not used for any purpose other than this app. The app may use third party services that may collect information used to identify 3 you. We retain data for the purposes of upgrading the performance of the application. Data is maintained so long as it remains useful or remained at customer request.
How We Share And Disclose Information
This section describes how Hive-IQ™ may share and disclose Information. Customers determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of Information, and Hive-IQ Mobile does not control how they or any other third parties choose to share or disclose Information.
- Customer’s Instructions. Hive-IQ™ will solely share and disclose Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Displaying the Services. When an Authorized User submits Other Information, it may be displayed to other Authorized Users in the same or connected Workspaces.
- Collaborating with Others. The Services provide different ways for Authorized Users working in independent Workspaces to collaborate, such as shared channels. Other Information, such as an Authorized User’s profile Information, may be shared, subject to the policies and practices of the other Workspace(s).
- Customer Access. Authorized Users and other Customer representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services. Additional information about the sub processors we use to support delivery of our Services is set forth at Hive-IQ™ Sub processors.
- Third Party Services. When enabled, Hive-IQ™ may share Other Information with Third Party Services. Third Party Services are not owned or controlled by Hive-IQ™ and third parties that have been granted access to Other Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection and use. Please check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services or contact the provider for any questions.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process. Please see the Data Request Policy to understand how Hive-IQ™ responds to requests to disclose data from government agencies and other sources.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Hive-IQ™ or third parties, including enforcing contracts 4 or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. Hive-IQ™ may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security
California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act, also known as the CCPA, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. Please note we do not sale our customer data.
These Services are not for use for anyone under the age of 18. In the event that children somehow gain access, our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case 5 we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.