Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Columbia, Maryland and Fort Meade
Summary: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help to manage strategic initiatives and applications. This role requires hands-on planning and project management, the ability to track deliverables, identify opportunities for improvement and communicate effectively across all functional groups and customers. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of Technical Project Management experience
PMP or Agile Certifications, preferred
US Citizenship, required
Ability to meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI Clearance
• As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
• Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of challenges associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating development and design projects.
• Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
• Responds to inquiries about projects.
• Facilitates various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
• Establishes and maintains liaison as required with personnel and customers.
• Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
• Performs project design for all internal projects.
• Coordinates schedules of staff and other interested parties.
• Ensures timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
• Interacts with customers at the technical level, as required.
What it takes
• Innovating beyond what’s possible – that’s the way we like it.
• Strong project and team leadership skills
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Solid systems analysis skills
• Proven influence and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation skills; written & verbal communication
• Effective problem solving and risk management skills
• Demonstrated self-starter that is comfortable working in an independent environment
• Formal project life-cycle methodology experience (Waterfall and Agile)
• Skills include: Project Management, Problem Solving (Analysis), Results Driven, Communication Proficiency, Technical Capacity, Teamwork Orientation
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.