Title: Mid-Level Software Engineer
Location: Columbia, Maryland (non-cleared, unclassified office)
Summary: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our product’s direction, as well as deliver business critical functionality and the development of new features. Our technical team is involved in all aspects of the development process ranging from dev-ops to front-end usability, deploying our machine learning solutions, and building distributed back-end systems. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; 5-7 years of experience in software engineering related activities
US Citizenship, required
Ability to meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI Clearance
• Proficiency in a Linux, Mac, and/or Windows environment.
• Proficiency with software design platforms.
• Working knowledge of either front-end interface design or API Design and distributed back-end systems
• Experience with developing and implementing either UX/UI prototypes or fast and intuitive APIs for external consumption.
• Proficiency in coding concepts, repositories (GitHub/GitLab), and data structures.
• Proficiency with multiple database architecture technologies.
• Expertise in software development and design methodologies appropriate to the research, development, and prototyping environment.
• Working knowledge of Docker containers and virtual machine implementation.
What it takes
• Innovating beyond what’s possible – that’s the way we like it.
• Desire to learn in an innovative field: cyber/threat intelligence, AI, ML, data analytics.
• Must be a fast learner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate technical issues effectively and appropriately for a wide range of audiences.
• Possession of excellent analytical skills.
• Desire to explore, learn, and build cool technologies; make mistakes and quickly learn along the way.
• Solid development foundation knowledge in more than one language or framework
• Be comfortable working from multiple locations, with our customers, and in our team environment.
• Self-driven and self-motivated; attention-to-detail and having a great attitude!
• Comfortable supporting your work in production.
• Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
• Problem solving in all areas of web development.
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.