Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Columbia, Maryland (non-cleared, unclassified office)
Summary: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our product’s direction, as well as deliver business critical functionality and the development of new features, particularly with ML application. Our technical team is involved in all aspects of the development process ranging from dev-ops to front-end usability, deploying our machine learning solutions, and building distributed backend systems. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; 3+ years of experience in hands-on development
• US Citizenship, required
• Ability to meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI Clearance
• Experience with Tensorflow and XGBoost to create state-of-the-art machine learning (ML) models
• Understand software development and creatively applying ML models
• Demonstrated ability in selecting, developing, and applying ML and data mining algorithms to answer questions and solve problems.
• Experience with pattern recognition, statistical analysis and ML; fluent and hands-on experience with one or more of the following implementation languages: Python, R, Java
• Experience with and worked on projects related to ML and/or artificial intelligence (AI)
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to large data sets
• Research and evaluate new analytical methodologies, approaches and solutions
• Designing, developing, and implementing appropriate ML and deep learning algorithms
• Running ML tests and experiments
• Kaggle experience would be awesome!
What it takes
• Innovating beyond what’s possible – that’s the way we like it.
• Desire to learn in an innovative field: cyber/threat intelligence, AI, ML, data analytics.
• Must be a fast learner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate technical issues effectively and appropriately for a wide range of audiences.
• Possession of excellent analytical skills.
• Desire to explore, learn, and build cool technologies; make mistakes and quickly learn along the way.
• Solid development foundation knowledge in more than one language or framework
• Be comfortable working from multiple locations, with our customers, and in our team environment.
• Self-driven and self-motivated; attention-to-detail and having a great attitude!
• Comfortable supporting your work in production.
• Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.