Title: Embedded CNO Developer
Location: Columbia, Maryland and Customer Site
Summary: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. As the Embedded CNO Developer, you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in a wide variety of technology areas, including networking and telecommunications, industrial systems, Internet of Things and connected devices, vehicle and transportation systems, and traditional cyber computing operations.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; 4+ years of embedded engineering experience
US Citizenship, required.
Active TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
• Experience with developing Service APIs for external consumption
• Enjoy working in an environment involving researching first-time, unique solutions to full product development by providing full spectrum solution development from concept to deployment
• Experience with low-level software such as drivers, kernel level development, firmware, boot loaders and general bring-up and debug on the boundaries of hardware and software.
• Perform vulnerability analysis on enterprise technologies, and develop proof of concept capabilities to test these vulnerabilities
• Design, develop, and test embedded software capabilities to meet the client’s mission requirements
• Gather requirements from stakeholders involved in the mission
• Proficient in UNIX development environments
• Be familiar with CNO concepts and workflow
• Be familiar with IDA Pro or similar GOTS disassemblers
• Most important of all, you should have a desire to accept seemingly impossible technical challenges, working through research and proof of concepts, demonstrating, productizing, integrating and fielding your product with cutting edge teams.
• Ability to apply, develop and integrate leading technologies in databases, WiFi, Android, containerization, virtualization and critical infrastructure area crucial.
• Absolute desire to accept seemingly impossible technical challenges, working through research and proof of concepts, demonstrating, productizing, integrating and fielding products with cutting edge teams.
What it takes
• Innovating beyond what’s possible – that’s the way we like it.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex technical issues effectively and appropriately for a wide range of audiences.
• Understanding development of requirements to implementation through design, and have the ability to delivery capability needs from initial proof of concept to deployed product.
• Excellent debugging skills are critical to be successful
• Possession of excellent analytical skills
• Exceptional skills in statistics and programming
• Exploring, learning, and building cool technologies, making mistakes, and learning along the way
• Solid development foundation knowledge in more than one language or framework
• Be comfortable working from multiple locations, with our customers, and in our team environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated; Attention to detail and having a great attitude!
• Comfortable supporting your work in production
• Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
• Problem solving in all areas of web development
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.