Title: Cyber Systems Administrator (SA III)
Summary: We are a distributed team of developers and software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our products and services direction, as well as deliver business critical functionality, and the development of new features. Our technical team is involved in all aspects of the development process ranging from dev-ops to deploying advanced analytic solutions and building distributed backend systems. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
Fifteen (15) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
Active TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Linux administration
- System troubleshooting experience
- VMware administration
- Supports the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.