Title: Cyber Systems Administrator (SAII)
Location: Fort Gordon, Georgia
Summary: We are a distributed team of developers and software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our products and services direction, as well as deliver business critical functionality, and the development of new features. Our technical team is involved in all aspects of the development process ranging from dev-ops to deploying advanced analytic solutions and building distributed backend systems. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
- Ten (10) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Active TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Provides support for the dispatched system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.