Title: Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Location: Customer Site
Summary: We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our product’s direction, as well as deliver business critical functionality, and the development of new features. Our technical team is involved in all aspects of the development process ranging from dev-ops to deploying our machine learning solutions and building distributed backend systems. We have a full range of projects and technology to contribute to, and you will be able to guide all efforts on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s degree in Cyber or Information Security; 5-7 years of relevant experience
Practical experience as an intelligence analyst
US Citizenship, required
Active TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
• Supports intelligence monitoring, assessment, and reporting on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat.
• Assists with development of intelligence products. Helps prepare reports and briefings.
• Skilled in research and evaluation of technical and all-source intelligence.
• Familiar with cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• Experience with cyber threat profiling and intel data correlation.
• Possesses a general understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
• Provide timely support for clients’ incident response, hunting, threat intelligence teams by collecting relevant intelligence and/or performing unique research and providing analysis
• Perform technical analysis on malicious or suspicious artifacts (malicious executables and documents, packet captures, etc)
• Proficiency with Threat Intelligence Platforms and analyst software tools e.g. ThreatConnect, i2 Analyst Notebook, Maltego, Splunk
• Experience in one of the following: vulnerability management, penetration testing, scripting, programming, reverse engineering or similar job experience
• Understanding of common network traffic protocols and familiarity with common network traffic analysis techniques
TeamWorx Security is an AA/EEO employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability.