Why TeamWorx Security?
We are focused on continual learning and evolution. We don’t do things because “that’s the way we’ve always done things”; we listen to our employees and adapt to the changing marketplace. We look at the big picture and encourage our engineers to get training and certifications in emerging technologies that will help shape our customer’s mission. We’ve been profitable year after year. We’re always on the lookout for great engineers to join the team and we recognize that our employees are the heart and soul of what we do. We focus on recruiting talented people, treating them right, and then allowing them to do what they do best. No red tape. No micromanagement. Smart people want to work with smart people, and we love people who are passionate about what they do, and finding ways to do it better.
Our team has access to the following:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Retirement 401(k) profit sharing plan with employer match – our pledge to your future
- Career advancement and mobility opportunities
- Generous health, dental, vision, and welfare benefit packages
- Performance and spot bonuses
- A generous Paid Time Off Policy + 10 holidays + comp time eligibility
- Awesome training and professional development benefits
- Paid Federal holidays
- Work-life balance – teammates can work remotely, as is defined by their job responsibilities and location and customer requirements.
- Professional Development– we are a learning organization and educational training that is either directly or indirectly related to teammates core job responsibilities, including Professional Training ($2500/calendar year) and Education Assistance ($2500/calendar year).
- Community Engagement Program – we recognize it is their responsibility as a good Corporate citizen to help enrich our surrounding communities of residence and work. Our volunteerism benefit allows all teammates up to 8 hours a quarter to volunteer during work hours. Our matching gift program gives teammates the opportunity to double the impact of their charitable donation –TeamWorx will match our teammates contribution up to and including $275 per calendar year.
- Physical Wellness Program– allows Teammates a monthly allowance to use as they feel necessary to keep their mind and body healthy. We also provide Teammates with ergonomic desks, recognizing the negative impact that can occur while sitting for prolonged periods of time. Throughout the day, teammates have healthy food snacks and drinks available to them, in support of their health and well-being
- Culture – TeamWorx is on a journey to build a brand-new culture at the intersection of people and technology.
- As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, TeamWorx Security realizes that teammates come from different backgrounds and walks of life. It is our goal to build a cooperative and harmonious work culture so that all teammates feel comfortable and can prosper both financially and professionally.
We truly believe the right work-life balance can exist, and it’s here at TWX. Our work is extremely important, but your job is just a part of who you are. When you enjoy your life outside of our walls, you’re at your best the next time you walk through our doors. We do all we can to assure that happens every day.
TeamWorx Security provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected class.